You are invited to a FREE pastors-only workshop
Thursday, May 18, 2023
8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (lunch is provided)
North JAX Baptist Church
8531 N Main St. Jacksonville, FL 32218
Questions: Call Jay at (904) 635-8546 or email: [email protected]
Doors open at 8:00 a.m.
Continental breakfast is provided.
Who is invited?
If you are a senior or teaching pastor actively serving a congregation, you are invited to connect with a team of sexual integrity leaders from around the country to discuss how churches can best communicate God’s redemptive plan for sexuality. Whether you have programs in place or aren’t sure how to start, this workshop is for you.
What will we cover?
In addition to blessing you as the spiritual leader of your church, we will explore the following topics:
- How to create the safety needed to talk about sexual brokenness in your church
- What is the Gospel message about sexuality?
- Understanding the role of trauma in sexual brokenness
- What to say and do if a church member confesses a struggle with porn or sex
- How to approach LGBT issues biblically
- Creating a roadmap for staff integrity
- Integrating sexual wholeness into your church's discipleship model
What will you receive?
This workshop will leave you feeling:
- Better informed about the everyday needs of your congregation
- More confident that you are the right person to guide your church on these matters
- Equipped with a host of new ministry contacts and resources
- Excited about the possibilities for your church to become a stronger healing community
Plus, one more FREE GIFT for you!
Just after the luncheon, our 5th annual Sexual Integrity Leadership Summit will begin and run from 1:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. You are invited to stay for some or all of the sessions (see topics here) on Thursday—free of charge (a $100+ value). We want you to experience as much of this great event as possible.
Please try to clear your day on Thursday, May 18, to enjoy world-class teaching, warm fellowship, and a deep dive into Gospel-centered sexuality.
Connect with these national leaders:
Our beliefs on sexuality
Our host organizations and speakers share a conservative/orthodox approach to human sexuality. We believe that marriage is a holy symbol of God’s eternal love for his people and, as such, profess that all sexual expression is to be confined to the marriage bed of one husband and one wife for life. We acknowledge that all people fall short of God’s plan for sexuality, but that we are called to repent and receive God’s forgiveness and to steward our sexuality by God’s grace toward purity as married and single people according to God’s plan that is clearly expressed in the Old and New Testaments.